Friday, November 28, 2008

No worries..

Daes of winter s0nata ** d 81 th dae ..

i m NOT
a hypnotist..
naturally..
And, now i know..
until i lost d ability
to mesmerize myself..

"you can,you can do it.."
the concetration of
this motivation force
is decreasing sharply..
not all becos of d
endless exams..
... ...
just feel that i m too weak

sick for sometime,
i wish to have a great sleep..
(lots of them wish too)
And,it is hard..
juz too tense..
til nid d power of ebony & ivory
drag me to d dreamy world

i m sick,
add on d "sickness" of
not understand every single thing
during Russian class
being d worst in d class
d feeling is grievous

should i blame my agent
for not arranging a proper Russian class
before this
OR i should blame myself
for not enuf diligent..

On d way to anatomy clas
i got my 1st fall
on d snowy ground
it was painful
then,
found out
forget to bring my lab coat
is a taboo for ANATOMY
oops~

All the falls in a day
in d end,
tears collapse
yesterdae,asleep with tears
todae, back with tears

No matter how,
i stil hav to face it..
No worries,
i m fine.
i juz nid a place to throw
d sadness away..

Tomorrow,
my smile will continue
to head forward.. ^_^

4 comments:

ciNdy said...

用不同的角度去看看你身边的事物...大学生活应该是多姿多彩的...就像我曾经告诉过你的事情...加油哦...快乐其实很简单,只要我们偶尔别把事情想得太复杂...

DaMao said...

Sze Hui, you are a thoughtful and caring translator indeed. is this post continued your yesterday uncompleted story? btw I prefer your English version blog, because it's pretty hard to me to write a blog to express whole day feeling in english, but you did it :-)...and moreover match with your blog background english song mar, haha...
雪地里的日子 <---- i like this subtitle

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

**cindy** frankly,i try so hard to score d best bcos..i nid to!i nid d result to apply scholarship next year at government hospital in malaysia..thats why i make myself tense.. i wish i can chill as d others for a simply pass in exam..but i shun't for d sake of my family i shud work for it..
thank q for ur support!it brings me up..up to certain extent..^^

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

**da mao** ya..cos my sister's boyfren wil complain chinese version..he is abc..so..it's an translation for d previous one..
d chinese one is my direct feeling when i bec from clas straight away..finish in 5 mins i think..