Sunday, November 9, 2008

gAstRlc,QulvEr oF D hEart

在雪地里的日子 第61天 Autumn

Saturdae. No class but lazy to cook. From morning until late evening i only consumed cereal n 7 pieces of biscuits. Frankly,i din felt hungry at all d wholedae..Mm..i juz din have d intention to grab anything to eat,neither bread nor cake.My dad la d person to b blamed.We were pampered,he alwiz prepared d meals readily,and gave us choices,eg we hav oni 6 members in family,but breakfast normally wil hav 7 or 8 sets of various kinds of food.D remnant one wil bcum his lunch n teatime food..(THANKS DAD for being lovely,MIZZ..)Until 8PM++, time to go Malaysian Fellowship meeting.Today,Aaron had prepared delicios maccoroni for all of us.Tats my dinner..(may b was "breakluncher" officially..lol..=D)Then..while d meeting was going on 1/2 way,my stomach was twitching~Extremely painful..but..i reli wished i could bear d pain until Andrew finished his bible teaching,i juz did not want to miss any parts..Passing 1/2 hour to me was like watching a whole episode of HongKong drama,i tried my best to concentrate to every word.

Finally,until d end of d meeting,b4 they wana end with a song,i told Charis i cant stand up,i nid to go bec..Suddenly,she was so keyed-up.( Dis IS Charis, get nervous easily,here she is whenever sum1 is not in WELL CONDITION,thou u just look pale bcos of strong wind is blowing..she wil keep asking:"u ok a? sure?u sure onot?u look pale?"OR "u ok a?i stand in front of u blocking d wind for u.." haha..afterall,i juz can say she is a good n caring person.) Too painful until teardrops..Charis got me milk n water to eat medicine.WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY STOMACH?Kinda long time never meet GASTRIC..Slowly,few visitors coming..(Thanks ^^)

Valynne's turn..Oh no..a pro-patient caretaker~She heated d milk juz to make hot honey milk and feed me SPOON BY SPOON,filled hot-water WARMER-WARMER bag for me to let my stomach feel better,heated up her black soya fried chicken n rice..feel touched!^_^She banned me from studying strictly..SO SORRY still insist to study, u say it will kill our brain n liver cells if study when one's falling sick.I know,i know,u r thinking for my own good..i m juz worry bout mondae general chem final..SO SORRY that i cant finish d honey milk,wasted ur effort!but..i juz sick of d sweetness..hee.."You la,pour too much love on me le la..haha.. =p "


* d SWEET SWEET honey milk & WARM WARM water bag..d NICE NICE rice ya inside my stomach le o..hee *

Mmm..I wasn't alone in Russia,am i right..Charmaine..(@^_^@)

My 1st blog,I got lotsa feedbacks..surprising cos i juz nid a place to murmur out sumthing,so wrote that..THANK Q TO EVERYONE! Thank you for always there for me althou not by my side.. I know i am not tough enough to go thru d obstacles here,but you all give me support,encouragement n strength to head forward.. Shibasiba ^_^

* Shibasiba = thank q in Russian
**People don't care how much you know,until they know how much you care...**

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Charmaine Darling....

It's so sweet of u. aww... U r not alone! U will nvr be alone. With Lynn around... A bit difficult to be alone la. I'm too noisy. Even if i'm in my own room. Can u be alone? U tell me la???

Caretaker???? I don't do coffins!!! Eh! U! Dun simply talk ler! Hahahahahaha.... Joking.. Chill. I know wat u meant. Caretaker?????????????????????????

I'm not pro ler... U r my darling Charmaine.. How could i not care if u fall sick?

U nvr write bout the pepper soup... HAhha... i'm so sorry... I myself got numbed tongue. HAha...

Love u lots! Take care. Eat well! Next time u dun eat or dun feel like eatin, think bout me. Then u'll eat! Hahaha...

STudy when u sick kills ur brain cell, not liver la! Hahaha...

Love u! Take care. God bless. Get well soon. Anytime, just rmbr, Lynn is here for u.

Love,
Lynn

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

thanks LYNN..
o ya..pepper soup..@.@ is even spicy than my grandma made one..lol..=p thanks.my sorethroat is slightly better now..=)
my brain is not functioning juz now,sick ma,so write careteker lo..sorry ya,d eng words in my brain are limited..@_@

hehe..mm..u r too noisy or as chien said,d wall in Russia juz too thin,they cut down ingrediant??lol..
thxzzzzzzzz..^_^ study gen chem ya... wed bioor chem final.. @.@"
scary,together pray hard n strive d best!jiayou..

DaMao said...

Do take care yourself, i'm so glad as you have such a caring friends at there. Next time cook maggie mee to repay her kindness :-p

Anonymous said...

Do take very good care of yourself especially when you are at such a faraway place, dear! =)

^yi ying^ said...

yiying here...when yiyan told me u went russia ady yesterday, i was shocked!! tat country is so far away!!!n so cold!! poor thing, u must b strong ya.. i know tat u r a tough person, u wil definitely make it.加油!:)

Anonymous said...

Sorry... forgotten to mention just now. I am Tse Ling. =)

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

**Tzeling & Yiying** thanks Ling & Ying..ya..i din noe wat brings me here..Being tough to go thru al dis takes time..Russia is not a great country afterall.
anyway,thanks for being there..luv
~

Lo Kelween said...

wa! secretly made yourself a blog and didn't inform anyone of us ah...hehe...

Tseling sold you out anyway. LOL

J @ C K | 3 said...

jie,

know wat i goin to say le rite, so take care ya.. ^-^v

Zero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zero said...

charmaine nx time kenot like dis liao de la.. nx time muz follow the time and eat, if not ur stomach will pain pain again de lo.. >.< gastric not good de ah.. if owiz like dis will end up with a hole in ur stomach de wor.. ouch! nx time charmaine muz eat breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday, kenot skip de hor.. if charmaine got nothing to eat charmaine can owiz come to my room and i will cook for charmaine to eat de okie? hehe.. but i can jz cook simple food only la.. i jz dowan charmaine's stomach to be empty, den pain pain lo.. lolol..

sorry for crapping.. xP but the 'charmaine can owiz come to my room and i will cook for charmaine to eat' is not a joke de. ^_^