Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow_ING ^_+ & ^_- Sick_ING

在雪地里的日子第74天 snOw_ing -ve degree


** My favourite WHITE ground with Blue sky..**

20 Nov 2008

It's my first winter in my life.. i supposed to b as excited as my fellows coursemates..but........


I had to sit a killer colloq (final exam) later..8.40am---ANATOMY..but i reli felt not well..felt my head was spinning..i was coughing badly from d day b4 dis..but i stil wanted to take my colloq,faster end al these hard time..When i was wearing my shoes..OUT OF SUDDEN..i saw sumthing red on my fingers..WAT??IS BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I got stunned.I went bec to my room n turned my head upward..It's was my 1st time to have nose bleeding in my life~My roomate approached to me and helped me to stop it..but it was hard..others frens like Jasper & Gan oso came in..I know they got a fright..sorry~ @.@ even myself also..Juat after a while, my mouth was full with blood..>.<

Back to d point...My nose stopped bleeding finally..it was 8am now.Gosh..sorryyyyy..CHARIS,VALYNNE,CHIEN HUEY,JASPER & GAN..Outside was snowing heeavily, like snow storm..i was like snowGirl..=.='' Falling sick during winter was sufferable..hardly can breath..We rushed to our Anatomy Department at nearly 9am.Luckily my horror teacher (=p) Valentina stil not in. i was voiceless that time..Headache was killing my brain cells~ Valentina was merciless & brutal to me..she did not spare me althou i was sick,voiceless..My pointing oni got 3( d best is 5,worst is 1)..She was juz being impatient to listen to me to finish my words..After 3 hours of struggling time,finally everything back to d ground. I got 5 for mcq,4 for oral and lecture.So,overall is 4 i think.. **


Ater anatomy lecture, I skipped my General Chemistry replacement class.. i think i reli need a good rest..My neck is superly pain..may b hurt my muscle due to my study table too low..On d way bec..it was my 1st time to enjoy d spectacular scenery..Below are some pictures (before&after, symbolize autumn vs winter). Here it goes :


**Park in front of Hostel **




** My Pushkin Hostel in Yugo-Zapadnaya **

** Canteen at my lecture and class buiding-- SEE d breads?? seems normal rite? d price is from RM 3 ~Rm7.. scary~~


** Lecture Hall **

Hopefully i will get well soon ..is a MUST!!! after nxt week my new colloqium cycle starts again~~ i had been lazy since yesterday nite..cant afford to sick more.. Pray hard to recover asap!!!!!!hope my coursemates whoever is sick oso get well soon~ ^_^

Winter season starts..d fallling of degree still acceptable.. hope dis 1st winter is a pleasance ones..Happie 1st winter ... (@^_^@)

6 comments:

Joyce Gan said...

oh~ so lovely~ ^o^
i never met before!donno when i can have feel kind of atmosphere.. huh~

The MAIN thg is take care gal!! smile :)

Anonymous said...

Haih... Sze Hui... Must really take care of yourself. You sounds really terrible there...

Tse Ling

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

**Dear Tzeling..
mm.. not that bad la.. 1st winter here maybe.. even my fren who is staying one year oredi oso feel d it is snowing heavily..anyway,i wil "try" take gud care..hee..canot count fall sick unexpectedly..^^ u 2 o..next time go sg find u! mizz..

MicHelle said...

my god!!! ur mouth full of blood !!
this is scary man !!
take extra extra extra more more more good care !!

by the way, the scenery is really beautiful..
:)

Lynn said...

Darling... If u want to recover, u have to rest well... Sleep before 11pm and wake up earlier to study is better than sleeping at 4am just to wake me up eh... Arf! I'm gonna bite you if you ever do that again!!!

SLEEP AT 10PM WAKE UP AT 4AM TO STUDY! ok?

Love ya lots!

Lynn said...

1 more thing...

1st winter is indeed fun! Get along with the excitement! You won't have the same feeling again next coming years! Cos eventually... You'll get sick of it! Haha...

Take care. Get well soon.

Love,
Lynn