Friday, November 28, 2008

Looking in yourself **

Tagged by Cindy

1. Take a recent picture of yourself or just snap yourself on the spot
2. Don't change your clothes, Don't fix your hair , etc... just like tat..
1,2,3.. Capture "U" at this moment..
3. Post the picture with NO editing..
4. Post these instructions as well with your picture
5. Tag 5 people to do this



Oh no.. i m so lackadaisical..and looks like in low spirit..Indeed, just woke up from my lovely bed after consuming tablets of medicine tat cause sleeping disease.. =.= The worst thing is, with pimples at my lower jaw and forehead.. @#$%^*@#$%&* i hate it!
i shouldn't make myself to this stage..oni slep for 3 or 4 hours oni per day..haih..

Looking back to 3 months ago,


The differences are so obvious..what can i do.. unless all the lecturers have mercy on us.. cut down d load of EXAMINATIONS (IMPOSSIBLE, IT RUNS ACCORDING TO SCHEDULE.. )~~
anyway.i shud tell myself to take care..lolz....since i chose to study medicine..It is fated that "all work and no play",that's my life..

I tagged Noty-gan, Kaiting, Valynne, Ting and Junru.. ^_^

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hey... your tagged had been fulfilled! i post d... But no1 to tag. HEhe.. Too bad... I look damn ugly! Like panda! Go have a look. Hahahaha..... Zoo...