Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Night ..is just simple.. **

wlnter SonaTa .. d 92th dae **

D beginning of everything is alwiz hard.. No matter how, i have to adapt to everything here.. Education system here is extremely different from Malaysia's ones..or more suitable to b said, the lecturers all have their OWN way of marking.. You might b prepare well and go for d colloqium with full-hearted,but when u reach there, d lecturer gave u another thing to b tested. OR.. ur brain fulled with question marks, but u score not bad.. There's NO such word as UNFAIR in Russia, for me, and my classmates, we are that kind of " guai guai" students, we do not dare to take d risk.. cos we do not reli know, who wil b d lucky one to b d PET of lecturer of that dae according to their mood ~~( normally will have one for permanent one.. @.@")

Life of sleeping late at 2-3 am, wake up at 6am+ is a suffering..esp for a piggie like me ..hee.. soo.. i trying to set my sleeping hours at a proper period, to sleep more better & a healthier one.. so sleep at 11pm,wake up at 3am. This changes have to b made, when i realise my body starts to complain to me.. My friends always come to visit me..COUGHING, FLU, GASTRIC & not forget my BEST friend, SORE THROAT! Kinda sick of these, esp facing them in d winter! Cannot consume too many panadol as i stil nid to eat books~~ So, Charmaine, must stick to d plan, n eat well ya!Persevere in this so called " healthy life style" for this 6 years! Hey, all beloved friends in Msia & RUS,million of Thanks for ALL d concerned messages in all Forms.. d prays for me.. THANK Q MF members ..& HIM! & all kinds of medicine that are offered!(BC,JOEN,VALYNNE,JAMES,CHIEN HUEY ..etc) And, thanks Chien, a cute but quiet gal,my roomate who is studying medicine but strongly belif d healing power of natural elements..She offered me an APPLE when i was sick severely,saying that an apple a dae, keeps my BEST FRIENDS away~ lolz.. After 2 weeks, finally,I m fully recovered.. ^_^ Sorry if u got a fright from my past blog ( coughing and flu with blood) ! ^^

My roomate's work.. Thanks for d comfort~ ^^


An apple by my side..


The night is still "Young" --- is 4.30pm at tat time..


Beautiful Sky .. Beauty of Colours ~

All this while, i wil go to study room in my floor to study during midnight..Last week, i went out to d hall in d center of d floor , as i felt bored already after studying bioorganic chemistry & biology for 7 hours.. i discovered sumthing beautiful.. d Night View of RUSSIA.. through d window.. Russia is another city without stars.. as Singapore.. that's d only imperfect! .. I realise sumthing .. i may hav forgotten or neglected sum or alot of things around me due to d busyness.. my mind started thinking.. It's indeed not a miracle y i m here, i m here bcos of my choice! Watching d dark blue sky, it seems no difference as Msia one.. just my family members are not with me.. sob sob~ my homesickness breakout again~ >.< D tension of studies, d load of homeworks, ... etc.. Rain or shine, smile, smile , smile, nothing cannot b passed! ^^ Charmaine , jiayou!

Jessica, "guai guai" o..Stay strong! Be persevere in everything you undergo.. Good girl o..

3 comments:

Hon yip said...

公平?地球上有这字眼吗??
或许适应了就习惯了
好象有点消极..
因为改变不了
只能改变自己
想法、心态、心情...
加油!

健康睡眠8小时..
11pm -> 3am = 4小时...
能睡多睡点...如果可以的话
照顾身体^^

城市里夜空中的星光
是被遗忘了..还是累了?

kaixian said...

思惠,独在异乡的寂寞,煎熬或许我无法感同身受,但是,我仍会在这里默默的支持你,为你祈祷。你一定要加油啊!虽然,过去,我认为你虽外表柔弱,但我相信人总会成长,藉着不同的逆境变得更坚强!有着这一份信念,你会更加勇敢面对迎面而来的挑战!加油加油加油!祝福你!

Joyce Gan said...

Hye ye there =)
No online for sometime le, so must first check ur newz! Once i finished read it, my mind was wonderiiing... "what u will look like when i c u next year??" I guess is not piggie anymore rite?!!, u might transform into a >>> PANDA <<< lo~~ haha~~

Aiyo..my doc ya!! If you no take care nicely ho, how can i let u take care of me tis lil gal ne~~ keke.. =p

** By de way,wan to thankz to ur beloved frenz there o,so caring o!! n_n **