Friday, March 20, 2009

Lost ** Feeling

d 193th Days..
4 degree..Celcius

Friday, jus another One fine day..
Thank God tat i m stil Alive.. And.. i din lose anythg..anymore.. ( tat's my thought dis morning)

12.15pm, i had to leave for clas earlier today, as i ought to go to Chem Department to look for my present, a name stripe which i hung at my school bag, is a Birtday gift from Kaiting, my dear fren in Malaysia. i stil remembered tat one hour b4 4 hours b4 my flight during CNY, she rushed to Giant market jus to pass me tat keychain.. i noe, it sounds so silly, searching back for a small tiny thing tat u lose somewhere in Moscow, almost like Mission impossible ~ Like wat Tee asked me, " Do u have luck? '' Well, never.. except d Christmas night at Pushkin i was chose and got a gift..God is too gud to me.. So.. i belif, i "hardly" hav any luck unless .... ....

On d way to Ismaylovkaya, i dropped my bus pass without my knowledge, i realised it when i got up to d bus, i saw it on d floor~ Omg~ almost late for class dy, but if i don go and pick it up, i hav to spend to buy bus card everytime for d whole March!!! Birthday girl~ You reali hav no luck at all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At dis determenante moment, Jasper,who was standing me,and knowing everything happened at tat time, told me to hold his bus pass and he wil get down ... i was blank, i just holded his card and looked out d window, wondering how far btw 2 bus stops~ At d next bus stop, he reli got down immediately and ran as fast as he could~ Even Chien Huey oso said " should help him to carry his bag.." then, both of us reached Physic Department on time.. but he was late for lecture, definitely... i m at fault , for my careless.. Sory ........ my frens....

After lecture, we went bec to Chem Department which is 10 mins away from where we were.. to seek for my keychain >.< .. Limited Russian vocabulary made us like stammer.. Looking here and there, asking he and she, d result was stil ZERO! Frankly, i was not tat sad dy, dissapointed lil la.. perhaps i got over dis so fast cos He seemed like has been hinting me to prepare for dis dy moment dy.. Sorry Kaiting..................... i hav lost .. i reli lost tat dy... i knew it costed u lots, and filled wif ur wishes upon me ... i reli .. reli.. at fault ..

Again, i brought trouble to u al.. Chien & Jasper..Thank Q sooo much.. frens for d super understanding........ Truly appreciate ur work and help ...No matter how, i m alright.. No worries.. Thank Q to my coursemates n seniors, for d prayers and concern. May u all hav a blessed week! ^-^

1 comment:

Lynn said...

U lost a strap which is very expensive but u didn't lose the more valuable blessings! The blessings aren't on the strap! It's with you! Don't misunderstand that. I'm sure your friend will understand that. Don't be too disappointed!

God sent you here to russia so that you could learn to be tougher! Not weaker! TOUGHER! You are my girl! Man! You can do it! I trust you!

Love,
Lynn