Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweet Valentine.. (",)

This is d 2nd blog since i was back from Msia.. My biological clock is stil Msia type, typically Asian's one,sleep 8 hours per day.. which is very impossible for everyone here.. The Life Cycle of Colloqiums ( Exams) will be started soon.. Oohh.. hectic life!!! i gota faster get into d life as before.. slep late & less.. if not, ... >.<

Last Saturday, Valentine Day..My frens were complaining they are living in hapiness,some r saying tat single can be wonderful..^^ It definitely was a normal day for me as d previous 20 years.. probably oni hang out wif gals las time.. but then, dis year.. Hehe... nop no no.. ;p

on 0750am, my phone rang when i was stil sleeping~

# 远也好,近也好,只要记得就好;
平淡也好,富贵也好,只要健康快乐就好;
电话也好,信息也好,随着我的祝福事事都好!
祝生日快乐! #

It was a message..but from an unexpected person--- MY lovely MUMmy
SURPRISE!
but......
hapie Birthday??!
My birthday haven't reached yet.. mum, r u my mummy, or u send d wrong msg?! i was wondering.. Today was Valentine's Day wor.. u shud wish me Hapie Valentine ( thou i don hav bf..;p) I was totally awake dy~
I msg her, told her about tat wrong msg, who knew she wil say;" Your birthday is on dis chinese lunar 29 Jan. Dis is a wishes in advance :-x "

=.=lll Oh dear mum..like tat oso can.. ~ Started to hav doubt in my heart, was tat my mum? or..apparently..seemed like it was my naughty brother's great work.. but, indeed, it was from my mom after comfirming it from my dad..lol... =p

After a while, i reached Histology Department. Saturday , got histo class.. No Fun... No Life.. i received another msg.

#情人节祝福送来咯,愿您……
1年4季平安
12个月健康
52周精彩
365天快乐
1天24小时开心
1千4百4十分幸福
8万6千4百秒美满! #

^O^Mummy..it was d 1st time u did dis kind of funny stuff.. But then, it was really touching! And, so sweet..

Dis was a remarkable Valentine Day in my life.. more than my dearest bear, flowers,chocolates......

May b my Homesick is very severe gua... Lol..

No matter how, i wil Continue to jiayou.. putting effort to b strong.. Thou i m falling sick again.. Mr Sorethroat likes me alot ya.. Mrs Coughing oso cares for me too often.. Mr Flu is d best ever fren dis time, keeps a great distance from me, far far away.. ^_^

I muz get well sooon.. Start from next week onwards, wil b extremely busy.. final Bioorganic haven ended yet.. biology & anatomy colloqiums is around d corner.. @.@ Crying no Cure.... Jiayou YA!!!

不懂得珍惜,那是过去的后悔;别轻易放手,仅属于你的幸福。。

4 comments:

a. e. i. o. . said...

生日快乐,情人节快乐哦。

加油加油~

Joyce Gan said...

Really?!! Really from mum?!! Then i must complain le~ Why I don't have one~ Grr.. =p

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

Yeah yeah.. shamei don hav =p
u got bf dy ma...
i don hav.. sum mor i far in Europe site.. lonely~ hehe...
Got ppl DRINK vinegar le o.. @^-^@

Joyce Gan said...

blek =p