Saturday, June 20, 2009

ThankFUL..

Moscow >>>.........Flying ........ >>> Malaysia
After 17 hours



It had been quite some time since my last post..
the greatest difference is.. I M IN MALAYSIA currently.. my SUMMER break is on its way now..



Finally, i finished my 1ST year course in Medicine. Hooray!
Finally, it comes to this..

from 14th of june till 17th of june, was busy to prepare my last paper, General chemistry.
I was very tensed up,anxious as i did not want to screw up my last paper.. My seniors were ovelwhelmed in the joy of going back Malaysia that few days. And, some of us did have the thought of giving our best only, could not wait anymore to leave Moscow asap.. Over looking-forward-back Home syndrome. *grin*


So, i prayed hard. Father God, i know i cant staying up whole night to study. i remembered well my lesson during Math paper 2 in STPM that time.
i was blank due to this reason. i sulked. i was sad. i could do one BUT..

So, this time, i asked YOU for ur coaching, guidance.. i took up the risk to study gen chem whole night,tried to remember as much as i could, filled my brain capasity to the max. i love chemistry.
That's why it made me felt i must get a distinction,5! Not for any other reason, i just wana walked wif YOU. really surrendered..Your presence is there all the time. I m grateful that i was able to answer it well with the blessed wisdom. My distinction is to glorify Your name. :-)


I still remember how Holy spirit guided me to Mdm.Yelina, instead of being questioned by Prof. Gregkof. There were only one boy and me only in our group, who were chosen to go to this killer professor.We din know what happened between them. But, he did a bit unfair that giving mark according to who is your teacher apparently. I dunno, sumhow, i was led to Yelina by Holy Spirit, giving me the courage to request to Mdm. Yelina to oral me.At 1st, she asked me to look for my result book. I thanked God when the lab asst found my book was on Prof.Gregkof's table >.<'' It was not that i din prepare, i wasn't so sure about my calculation part,which was actually a theory question on ECG. I knew that will be a high possibility i wil get this topic. >< All these are miracles. i hate Physics to the most since secondary. But now, i love it more. that proved what i wrote on the facebook's shoutout" i wana fall in love wif Mr. Physics.." I am thankful for all my distinctions and 2 excellents. My 2nd year........... Haha... Forget it now. Enjoy my hol ^-^



i reached on 18th of JUne.. my hol wil be ended on 23rd of JUne.
i will be flying to China on 23rd of July for my MISIOn Trip. It lasts roughly 2 weeks until 6th of JUne.
http://mfmissions.blogspot.com


Let see... wat's gona happen during this slightly-shorter-than-2-months hol~ Fully utilize it to the Max~~ Hee.. tend to be lazy.. just wana lie on bed and do nothing,which is impossible,and cant afford to do so in MOscow~

Love MalaySia..
Love the food~
Love y Family..
Love my frenssss........ S3T0...
Love my bed...

And, Hate my medic books...
* haven started my revision ;p *

Hope all my Moscow Frens are enjoying tO0o...
Take care and keep in touch.
Misszz 1433 occupants..
Lolzzz...

1 comment:

Joyce Gan said...

It seems weird! You have the time machine?? Going to your MISSION on 23th July.. Back on 6th June??? Hahaha.. =P