Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Missing Violin, Thinking of Piano


12.27am
Valynne is sleeping..
A typical piggie like me shud be joining her along making sweety dreams together at this wonderful night..
Haha.. i guess muz be over histo-ing d..
mumbling, thinking.. wondering...
instead of reading..

At this moment, i miss my violin..
my life now seems so plain..

i hope by next summer, and every summer can continue learning violin, master it excellently... as well as the theory part.

i wish i can play piano one day..
it may seem is a wildful thought..

is a dream since small..
when my family condition turned better,
i convinced my mum to let my youngest sis to learn PIANO

and plays for me specially at times..
partly it was to fulfill my dream =p

Until my parents were able to support me,
i chose to learn violin when i was in secondary.

The reason was.. it is a classical musical instrument too,
and my mum rejected cello, then ..
it would be very easy
to bring my beloved around to anywhere,
and play it anytime ..

p/s : Like valynne, she misses her beloved heavy piano at home.. Haha..

therefore, i saved and spent rm420
for my very 1st classical, typical, wooden violin..

i enjoy a lot when someone plays piano lively,
i think Valynne enjoys too, cos i owiz ask her to play if i discover piano..
Haha..
i never regret learning it..

if i were given a chance again when i am small to learn musical instrument,
i think i might not choose medic but being a musical student, major in piano and violin. Hee hee ... ^-^

i do reali reali reali hope i can finish my violin course and piano.. one day..
Time is not the factor.
wana fulfill it ..no matter when.. =)

3 comments:

J @ C K | 3 said...

hee... sure can fulfil ur dreams de jie... but dun forget to play me a song when u master in violin le o, jia you!!!

Kirito said...

will always be here to support you... hehe no matter how long it takes...dont worry..
i love violin too... hehe but never have a chance to learn... not as rich as u wahaha... my my house got violin... maybe i should start learning too haha

tsaisheng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.