Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Re- Breathe


I am Back!!! ^-^

Flying from another world back to my own comfort zone..
i do not dare to say it's a renewable trip, but, it did change my perception about life as expected..to a certain extent.

KL,M'sia -- (^.^) -- Xi' An,China -- (~.~) -- KL, M'sia -- (-.-)

Using this icons, i think it can describe my feeling ultimately.
None of us would know the purpose of the great changes happened before our mission ...
Financial issue, H1N1, Family's feeling ... Bringing all this complicated knots up to the plane..
The Lord told me to
{Stand Firmly} by using a verse. It sounded simple.That moment just simply depended on me that how i wana practice my faith.Critical moment.I found no one i could share to,not anyone could understand the feeling of bearing Him and keeping in heart,unable to speak up in front of the family.

Yes, I asked You. I surrendered.
If my mum was given the green light from You in all ways, one of my vision '09 will be answered too. Before heading off to Guangzhou, i had lil panic actually,suddenly i felt myself was so lil, why i would be there? The feeling was so odd, same question kept popping out in my mind although i knew the fact confidently that He put me into this 6-members team . Originally 10 of us, until very last minute left with this 5 girls and the only boy who is the leader.

Time flies. Really happy that whole Mercy Team could work up well, with other members from various countries and different backgrounds. The intimate bond that been built up during this short period was so "amazing" ;p ( Nicola's quote), all of us felt like a family. *hugz* It's very hard to put these past 2 weeks in words here.Every single day in mission was a climax.Eventually, 6/8 just reached and put an end to all these.


Finally, back to my blessed homeland.Learning to appreciate to be grateful.Thankful for all the fruits i tasted throughout the journey.I understand, God that is so wise who knows our NEED the most. NEED vs WANT. He measures according to His scale, but He will grant our WANT if it is elevated to the level of NEED.Compared to all my unfortunate friends in China, I realise how fortunate am I. I wouldn't dare to say I will not have extravagant hope anymore in the future, but i will learn to use the blessed experience to comfort myself whenever in a valley.

More touching,funny,heartbreaking,amazing China mission stories will be brought to this blessed space soon. Stay tuned. Haha ..

3 comments:

Joyce Gan said...

I guess it will be a nice, worthwhile journey! Being able to experienced and explore to the reality world, do will change one's perceptions!
Share more yo~~ ^o^ *wink*

MicHelle said...

by the way..
u converted to Christianity ??

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

Michelle = yes, dear. =) sorry, kinda busy and no chance to on9. how r u recently? may you doin fine Love lots.