Wednesday, January 7, 2009

-- Down ~ Counting --

在雪地里的日子 121th Dae

8.. , 9.. , 10.. , 11.. , 12.. , 13.. , 14.. ........

15th Jan Day of Uniting ..

Left with d last final exam for Bioorganic.. An End-sem exam.. means bye bye to bioor after Winter.. ushering Histology =.=lll

Anyway, Going bec to celebrate CNY wif my frens & family in dis cuming winter break '09 , after that, in d cuming 5 years i wil not hav chance to celebrat CNY in M'sia anymore .. Sad Case ~

Love my home~ Home Sweet Home ~
A place nobody will throw away my trust, my faith and my care towards "anyone" on d FLOOR..
THANK God that i noe, U 'r d only one who love me,alwiz there, d incident happened yesterdae to bring me up, i learn sumthg.. but i wil let go.. I know it was not happened intentionally, i stil blif, i own her as a fren.. she wil grow up wif me, under UR guidance..



8 MORE DAYS TO GO ..... ^_^

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm so sorry for what happened yesterday. I'm here to assure you that it didn't happened intentionally. Not What i did was at least. For others i've no idea.
To forgo is to forget.

Don't worry darling, i'll be with you all the time through hilltops and valleys throughout your journey in Moscow in the process of becoming a doctor.

Will you forgive me for what i did?

Hopefully i can make up to u. Let me know whatever you want me to do k?

Sorry for the pressure too.. I'm moody, you are pressured. Sorry for that!

Love you always,
Lynn

Lynn said...

1 more thing... Thanks for everything!

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

lol..no worries.. wat's past, is a past-tensed event, a yesterdae.. i m no longer sad, or moody le.. jus tat 9.. If u din tell me, i actualy oredi forgot wat i wrote in d blog.. ^^ hee.. So, u don hav to do anythg. Be yourself. wey, u r d one shud b BE HAPI,DON WORY! sumtime i m not moody, jus luv to b quiet.. hehe.. i din remember, how to forgiv leh.. =p

kkk, my blif my 6 years wont b lonely wif ur promise: be wif me ALL D TIME thru hilltops n valleys thruout my journey in MOSCOW~ ^_^
thanks for evithg too!

Charis KLE said...

dear charmaine,
i'm sorry dear for wat i did. i promise it won't happen again. if there's anythin, feel free to let me know k. charis is always here for u too. love u..

love,
charis